Rogue Valley Growers and Crafters Market Board of Directors represent a diverse cross-section of our membership. Growers, crafters and food processors participate on our board, along with elected community members.
Nine-members in all, they are a group of dedicated board members volunteering their time to our organization to ensure its mission is upheld, and its policies and operations are successful.
Board member terms are three years. Community members (non-vendors) may serve on the board (the two-year vendor in good-standing rule does not apply to community members). If you are interested in running for the Board of Directors in future terms, complete an application by click here.
Leadership will review submitted applications. Thank you for your interest!
2023 Board of Directors
- President: Elizabeth Bretko (Uber Herbal)
- Vice President: Mike Driggs (Mike's Local Fish)
- Treasurer: Lety Reid (Victory Garden, LLC)
- Secretary:Lauren Angel (Angel Farms)
- Board Member: Peter Salant (Salant Family Ranch)
- Board Member: Patrick Homa (Red Buttes Farm)
- Board Member: Laura Winter (Bright Star Bakery)
- Board Member: Benjamin Wood (Studio B LLC)
- Board Member: Jeremy Hall (Blossom Barn Cidery)